Friday, January 6, 2012

What? It's Friday?!

Most children are already back at school, but mine are out until January 10th this year. They had classes right up until the 23rd. It seems unusual- which it is, but I actually like this schedule - having them home 2 weeks after Christmas when they already have all their new toys and items to play with.

Anyway, that's my reasoning for just now realizing I missed the Wednesday Weigh-In And Thursday Measurements!

Here we go.

WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN: Ok I cheated. On Tuesday I weighed myself and had lost 2 pounds! But then I had a sweet tea and not as much water and boom on Wednesday I reported in at the exact same 167. Boo Hiss

THURSDAY MEASUREMENTS:
Chest 42
Waist 37
Hips 43
Thigh 24.5
Calf 16
Arm 13

Better luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment